Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pet and Make over of the week!!

IT'S TRUE! Each week we pick one of our Best Friends to be our Pet of the Week and our Make Over of the week. Let me introduce you to our lucky friends this week....

PET OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER 3, 2009

BRYCE ROBERTS


HI! My name is Bryce and I am a Vizsla mix. I'm a great happy boy who just LOVES to play. If I could spend my day running, jumping, and playing with a ball or kong, you'd never hear ME complain! Life's just too good to waste it sleeping, but then there has to be something good said for an occasional nap in the fall sun too. Us Vizsla's are pretty easy to train, you just have to find the right combination of activities to appease our hunting spirit and sometimes overwhelming sense of FUN FUN FUN! My Best Friend's here LOVE to play with me when I stay with them. Oh yeah...life is GOOD!!!!


MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
SANDY JONES
BEFORE

AFTER


Hi, my name is Sandy. I am a Miniature Poodle. Don't let that word miniature fool you. I may be small in size, but I have a large heart full of love or my mommy and daddy. Mommy says I am a constant shadow and it's true. Where ever SHE is, is where I am! They make my life complete and I Do the same for them. I love coming to Best Friends Groomers for a nice bath and grooming. They make me look SO good when I am all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment