Saturday, October 31, 2009

Make over and Pet of the week

MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK

HI! My name is Merty

I am a Bichon Frise. My coat isn't always the easiest to keep looking on the gorgeous side but my Best Friends Groomer, Claire always does such a terrific job. I go home looking like the true prince that I am! Now, a bath might not always be the best part of it all but when Claire is all done grooming me and I get to go greet my family again I always feel SO much better!

And look at me now......wouldn't you agree? I really AM gorgeous!
PET OF THE WEEK

Hi! My name is Gigi
I'm a Miniature Poodle. I may be an older lady but I'm young at heart. Everyone here at Best Friends all love me to pieces. But hey what's not to love? I mean just ask my mommy and daddy. They love me like crazy too! When I first started coming to Best Friends I was a little on the shy side.

Everyone saw that and bestowed on me all the love that I so richly deserve. That brought me
right out of my shell. Now I love it when I come here to stay because I get to see all my wonderful friends. When we walk in the front door my little tail starts wagging like crazy





No comments:

Post a Comment