Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pet and Make Over of the week 10-10-9

Drum roll please...................here are our Pet and Make over of the Week winners for October 10, 2009!!!!!!!!


HI My name is Patrick. I am an American Bulldog, not to be confused with me English *cousin*. (we're not really related) I love to come and play in daycamp. but this is my first over-nighter with my Best Friend's and I have to say, pretty cool dude! I get to play and visit with my friend's and even made a couple of new ones. My bedroom was WAY cool, lots of room for a big boy like me! Cow-a-Bunga dude I LOVE to play outside with my friends! This was a GREAT sleep over!

HI MY name is Sassy. I'm a Shih Tzu, an older lady really but that just puts
a feather in MY cap. I'm a wise lady with a world of love and knowledge in my eyes. This is my first time in to see my new Best Friend Sara. Didn't she do the best job on me? Of course I gave her the perfect *canvas* to work with too, being naturally beautiful to start with. And now I get to go home looking, feeling and smelling just lovely. Spa days are SOOOO good on the soul! You can see my before and after pictures (that's Sara my groomer...say Hi Sara!). I look SO good!






No comments:

Post a Comment