Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pet of the Week and Groom of the Week

Pet of the Week!


Tigg


Hello, my name is Tigg and I am 3 yr old lab mix. I love coming to Best Friends to stay because I get so many hugs and kisses I never know that I'm not at home!! The playtimes here are the best! Going outside, chasing the Kong and getting a good old belly rub. Good times! Come on in to Best Friends and see what I am talking about!!



Groom of the Week

Izzy


Hello, I'm Izzy! I am a 6 old schnauzer mix. This was my first time coming to best friends and I was in need of a new summer do. Tina was my groomer today and I feel like a whole new dog! Not only do I have a new summer do but I got to donate my fur to Matter of Trust! They are helping to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf Coast. Come to Best Friends and get a bath, haircut, shedicure or even just a nail trim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment