Sunday, May 16, 2010

Make Over and Pet of the Week



MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
DREYFUS S


HI! My name is Dreyfus. I am a Collie mix, an older boy really, but as my mommy says, the best boy ever! I like to come see my groomer at Best Friends because they understand my age and the need to rest often. They take such great care of me and I always look, feel, and smell so terrific when they are done. Other then the kisses I get here and at home and my dinner and goodies, what more could an older gent like me wish for?




PET OF THE WEEK
DOONEY M
 
HI! My name is Dooney. I am a *Chocolate Dashchund* of the
miniature size, and the apple of my families eyes. Because I am an older *gent*, everyone at Best Friends takes extra special care of me. I get lots of loving, a nice soft bed, and carried out for my *personal
business.* My family gets me extra cuddle times when I stay at Best Friends, and I have to say they are the BEST! I get cuddles, kisses and belly rubs! What more could an older boy like me ever want?

No comments:

Post a Comment