Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pet and Make Over of the Week


MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
SADIE


HI! My name is Sadie. I am a Sheltie who was recently
adopted by a new loving family. I am a bit of a shy girl, but my daddy says I am the best dog ever and that I'm really very sweet. This is my first time in to be groomed at best Friends but the way they all greeted me with love I can tell I'll be well cared for here and go home looking and smelling as beautiful as my daddy promised!



PET OF THE WEEK
ROXY


HI! My name is Roxy. I am a Golden Retriever with a
job. I am a Service Dog and I love to help my mommy out. When she has to leave town and I can't go with her I come to stay with my new best friends. They take great care of me and play with me a lot. I even get to play with new doggie friends. Playtime is the best part of Best Friend's!

No comments:

Post a Comment