Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pet and Make Over of the Week

Scribbles Yosha
Hi, my name is Scribbles! I'm a long hair tortise colored kitty. I love coming to Best Friends to stay!
Kitty City is so much fun!
There are toys, toys and more toys for me to play with during my playtimes. I really love how my Best Friends cuddle and love on me when I'm here! Best Friends is PURR-FECT!

DAISY JONES

HI! My name is Daisy and I am a Shih Tzu. We're supposed to be a *Chinese Guardian Lion* breed
but as my mommy can tell you, the only *Lion* about me is when I'm lying in my house being the Queen Bee.
When my hair gets to be bigger then my personality my mommy and daddy bring me in to Best Friends to
see my favorite groomer Carolyn. She knows how to tame that *lion* in my coat and make me into
that beautiful little girl you see before you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment