Saturday, January 9, 2010

Make Over and Pet of the Week

MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
PRINCE HIATT

HI! My name is Prince. I come in to see my favorite groomer, Claire a few times a year. As you can see I get a bit shaggy in between grooms. Guarenteed though, Claire and her wonderful skills can turn me from Prince the Shaggy Rocker into Prince the American Cocker.

I'm ALWAYS handsome, but once you remove the shag.....well you'd think magic was involved in the transformation I go through under Claires hands!


PET OF THE WEEK
SHAGGY MEILS

HI! My name is Shaggy. I'm a Cavashon. Which is a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Bichon. That's what the *books* say anyway. If you ask me I'll tell you I'm just a fun loving cuddleable sort of boy who loves to give kisses!

I've enjoyed my stay here at Best Friends and have LOVED going outside with my new friends to play in the snow. WOOHOO!!!!!!! It's been GREAT fun here! Best Friends has become my most favorite place to stay when my family takes a vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment