Saturday, February 6, 2010

Make Over and Pet of the Week

MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
LUCY MATTHEWS

Hi! My name is Lucy. My new family just adopted me. We've never groomed at Best Friend's until today. So far so good! I LOVE my new friends here. I was nervous when I first came in so they gave me a couple of treats! Oh yeah....the best way to MY heart is right through my stomach Hey. I'm a Lab, what can I say?
I got a nice bath with a remoisturizing shampoo to make my itchy skin feel better. It's working already! Carolyn trimmed my nails and cleaned my ears too and now I get to go home all shiny and silky and ready to to root for my new Best Friends!!!! "GO GROOMERS GO GROOMERS! HEY CAROLYN - YOU'RE THE BEST!"

PET OF THE WEEK
MULLIGAN KIERNAN

HI! My name is Mulligan. I am a fun-loving Goldendoodle. My favorite things are playing, eating, and pretending to be my favorite cartoon character. That would be TIGGER! like Tigger I'm "bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy.....Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun....." But the most wonderful thing about ME is.....I'm the only one! It's true there is no one else in this world like ME!
I love to play and romp and jump jump JUMP, when I stay at Best Friends. Doesn't matter if I am in for a day of fun in DayCamp, or if I'm in for a sleep-over at Best Friends. I just love love LOVE to play!! And the snow? WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a SNOW DOG!!!!

Ohh......The wonderful thing about Mulligan.....Is Mulligan's a wonderful pooch.....I'm loaded with love and spunk.....Get a little to close and I'll give you a big wet smooch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment