Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pet & Make over of the Week

MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
MOLLY KENNEDY

Hi! My name is Molly. I am a Shih Tzu. An older lady, but one of gentle love and grace. My Best Friends groomer, Claire, loves me to pieces and likes to see me as much as I like to come here. Even though I cling to mommy when she drops me off I really DO like to come and get made all the more beautiful for Claire's efforts.

Of course going home again is just wonderful because mommy always tells me how wonderfully I look. (and it's true...just look at me!)
PET OF THE WEEK

LUCKY MILLARD


Hi! My name is Lucky. I am Golden Retriever mix. I love it when I get to come and stay at Best Friends while my family is gone. It's my own mini vacation with the playtimes, my walk and explores and my playgroups I get to do all the time.

I even get to have a comforting *Spa* bath before I go home so I can be all shiny again when my family picks me up. Everyone here at Best Friends knows me and greets me like a long lost friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment