Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pet and Make Over of the Week

HI! My name is Abby Swing


I am a Border Collie mix. This is my first time Boarding with Best Friends and I am excited to be here. I just love to go outside and explore in their yard. If your family gets you a wonderful Playtime Package when you come to stay here, you get to go outside and play in the yard just like I do!

I have made some new friends while I have been staying at Best Friends Pet Care. With the wonderful care and love I am getting while I stay here, I want to thank my family for bringing me here. Staying here with my new Best Friends makes missing my family easier to bear!
HI! My name is Bobi Wall
I am a Shih Tzu. When I get a little shaggy I love to come and see my Best Friend Claire for a great hair cut. Claire knows just how to make me look my best. When I am all done I look and feel SO young!

Thank you to my mom for bringing me in to see Claire for this special treatment. I LOVE my *spa* days! Now look at me.....don't I look just beautiful??





No comments:

Post a Comment