Saturday, November 21, 2009

Make Over and Pet of the Week


SQUIRT JOHNSON



Hi! My name is Squirt. I'm a beagle mix so it's not so unusual to see my nose to the ground. Except when I get to come and stay at Best Friends and I get to go outside for a play time. I LOVE to run around in the yards and play with my favorite play time people. We like to give good chase to each other.



And a sunny day? WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! What a RUSH! It's GREAT fun here at Best Friends when it's playtime! I've been coming here for a while now and it's NEVER a bad day here. YIPPEE Play yard here I come!!!!!



SNOOP HAASE



HI! My name is Snoop. I am a *tri color* Shetland Sheepdog. In my family we have more then one Sheltie so I can tell you it's not a real quiet house. See, one thing we Shelties like to do is BARK. But we love to
run around and play too. Especially if we have any squirrels or birds or bunnies in sight. That's the herding instinct gone awry in us.




All that running around can turn me from a gorgeous Sheltie to looking a bit like the Shaggy Professor in no time. But that's Okay, our favorite groomer, Claire can set that to right in no time. A good bath, trim up and brush out, something she's a treal pro at, can turn my tangles into silk all over again. Until the next bunny and I cross paths anyway!







No comments:

Post a Comment