Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pet of the Week!!

Kela C.


Hi! My name is Kela and I am a 12 yr old Siberian Husky! I am an absolute gem and love to be snuggled and loved on by my non fuzzy friends here at Best Friends. When I board mom and dad get me a cuddle time everyday and at night I get tucked in on my super soft orthopedic bed. Mom and dad get me the “Go Home Fresh Bath” when I stay here so I go home smelling wonderful. I’m an older gal but the girls and guys at Best Friends treat me great and I always greet them with a kiss and leave the same way!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love those Huskies! You've got to love a dog where you can really see the wolf beneath the skin, where the hand of Nature is more apparent than the hand of Man. Just awesome.
    - - - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

    ReplyDelete