Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pet of the Week!!!

Annabelle W.


Hi there!  My name is Annabelle.  Nice to meet you!  I am a 2 year old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.  Bet you've never heard of that breed before, huh?  This is my first time at Best Friends Pet Care Resort in Castleton.  I've been having so much fun.  My owners purchased the Play and Stay boarding option for me.  This means I get to play with other canine friends who are boarding here.  I've made lots of new friends and have been having so much fun running around and playing outside.  When it's time for me to go home, I'm going to get a bath so I smell fresh and clean when I go home.  The groomers seem really friendly and a bath and brush out will feel so good.  But I will miss my new Best Friends and can't wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment