Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pet of the Week

PET OF THE WEEK
ZANE S
Hi. My name is Zane. Come on over, have a sit with
me. Let's talk. I've been coming off and on to Best
Friends for a while now. It's a pretty cool place to be
but I have to tell you, since they changed their boarding
options, it's an even better place to be! No sitting in my
suite all day while my mom and dad are off having big
fun. Nope. Now I get to have big fun all day too. And for
a man of my size, life only comes in one size. BIG!
See, they have this thing called Play N Stay. Which
means I get to stay out of my suite all day and play
with all the new friends I get to meet. It's like one big
party every day! Sometimes we play inside, sometimes
we play outside. Point is, we get to play most of the day!
At the end of the day, I'm ready for bed. A good nights
sleep and we're right back at it again the next morning.
It's almost like a summer camp for canines!





No comments:

Post a Comment