Sunday, July 18, 2010

Camper of the Month!


Gracie B.


Hello, my name is Gracie and I am a 6 yr old Golden. I am one of the "golden girls" here at Doggie Day Camp. I have been attending camp for 3 years now. I love coming to Best Friends to play with all my furry and human friends! I love to play in the pool in the summer and play in the snow in the winter. As you can see, we have some crazy fun parties at DDC!! We almost always get dressed up and have our pictures taken and sent home with our mommies and daddies!! So if you feel like coming to some fun furry parties, join camp! Did I also mention Best Friends has web cams so parents can check on us through-out the day!! Hopefully I see you at camp soon!! I'll show you who's a sucker for puppy eyes so you can get extra cookies!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment