Sunday, June 13, 2010

Make Over and Pet of the Week

MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
DAISY D

HI! My name is Daisy. I am a Shih Tzu.
A young girl really. Young or not our breed
has LOTS of hair and some times when
we play a lot (hey I'm a wild N crazy kind of girl!) it gets mussy.

That's OK though, I just come in to see my Best Friends
groomer Tina and she transforms me from
rough N tumble, to soft and fabulous in no
time at all!



PET OF THE WEEK
JAZZY R

HI! My name is Jazzy. And even though
I am a Black Lab by breed, you can see I
live up to my name. I really am a pretty *Jazzy* girl!
I love it when I get to stay at Best Friends, playing outside
in the yards is my favorite (next to meal time that is!).

Best Friends has this new thing called
Play N Stay and it means I get to play all
day with my friends while I stay here!
WOOHOO! Way cool! But boy do I sleep better at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment