Saturday, December 12, 2009

PET OF THE WEEK
SPICE STEIN



HI! My name is Spice. I am a Pomeranian. I'm a tiny little girl in size, but mommy says I have a GREAT big heart. Everyone here at Best Friend's say I do too! I love it when I stay here because everyone babies me SO much. I'm a happy girl when I get to go outside for my playtimes.



My fur keeps me nice and toasty even if it is a little chilly out so NO WORRIES! My playtime friends go outside with me, I like the company when I go out. Makes me feel much braver! GGGRRRruff!


MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
RUSTY SHERMAN

Hi! My name is Rusty. I am a Havanese. Sometimes our fur can get long and messy, just by our breed, but that's Okay because I really like it when mommy brings me in to see my favorite groomers, Claire and Carolyn.
 

I always feel and look SO much better after I come and see them. They do a fabulous job on me. Here...see
for yourself....don't I look gorgeous now? They really love me too and say I'm just a big lover. I DO like to give kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment