Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pet and Make Over of the Week

OLIVER MARTZ

HI! My name is Oliver. I'm a young Toy Poodle. I come in to see my Best Friend's groomer, Claire. My hair tends to grow pretty fast and get sort of the scruffy side but when Claire is done with me I transform into a
handsome little boy again!


I don't mind coming in to Best Friends even though it means a wet bath, because I always feel so
good when I am done. And it makes my mommy so happy to have me all groomed up nice. I like making mommy happy again!

RUDY HELLER



HEY! My name is Rudy and I am a red Standard Poodle. I'm also a whole lot of fun! I've only been coming to stay at Best Friends for a few months but I have to say WOOHOO! I LOVE it here!

I LOVE it here! I especially love my playtimes when I get to go out with one of my human friends
and romp around the yard. I like that when I am in my suite I can visit with the poochies next to me too. I LOVE to talk to everyone and tell them about my life! If I can't stay at home with my family then staying here is the next Best Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment