Friday, October 1, 2010

Camper of the Month!!!

Rosie K.

 Hiiiii!!!!! My name is Rosie and I am an absolute blast to have around! I've been coming to Best Friends for almost a year now, and wowsers let me tell you, you gotta come check it out!! My mommy and daddy bring me into Best Friends to play with my counsler Miss Sherri 3-4 times a week!

Mom and dad call it "going to school", but I don't believe it! It's to much fun to be school!!!!  What school do you get to have parties every month and dress up in silly costumes?
 I also sometimes board here at Best Friends and when I do, I get to participate in the Play N Stay..same prinicipal as camp...but I get to stay the night!
I have oh so many friends, but I could always use more, so have your mommies and daddies bring you in to see me!!! Lets play dress up together!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment