Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pet and Groom of the Week

PET OF THE WEEK
SAM P
HI! My name is Sam. I am a Beagle mix even though my Beagle Genes run deep! I enjoy staying at Best Friends because everyone here loves me SO much. They all tell me what a good boy I am! I can still get that distinctive Beagle sound out there on ripe occasions.

Ever heard of the *call to hounds*? I love to sound off in the kennels too and tell everyone about my day!

MAKE OVER OF THE WEEK
AUGGIE S
Hi! My name is Auggie. I am a Sealyham Terrier. Our breed starts off very active as puppies but we tend to become couch spuds as we mature. (shhh don't tell mommy this!) We just turn our energies into loving not running. We make great cuddlers as we get older.

I've been boarding at Best Friends but at the end of my stay I get to have a bath and a hair cut so I can go home looking gorgeous as usual. My groomer, Tina, did a fabulous job on me! (but then I gave her a good *canvas* to work with too!)













No comments:

Post a Comment